90sFlav – The Collection
- Vinyl Digital
- EU - Original
- EXCLUSIVES + Instrumentals + Hip Hop / Rap
Limited edition of 200 copies (including Obi-Strip)
First time on Vinyl: 90sFlav is a lo-fi artist veteran known for creating music that blends together elements of hip-hop, jazz, and soul with a nostalgic 90s feel. "The Collection" is an album by 90sFlav, which was released on June 17, 2018.
The album is a collection of lo-fi beats that feature samples of classic Boom Bap, soul, and jazz tracks, and it includes a range of moods and styles that evoke the feeling of the 90s. The beats are generally mellow and relaxed, and they create a dreamy, atmospheric vibe that is perfect for chilling out, studying, or relaxing.
Some standout tracks from "The Collection" include "Call Me", "Sight," "Sunrise," and "Fantasy," which feature a blend of smooth instrumentals, soulful vocal samples, and hypnotic rhythms. Overall, "The Collection" is a solid example of the lo-fi hip-hop genre, and a great introduction to 90sFlav's style of music.
Only 1 per customer
|A2.||Seven Of Nine||02:37|
|A3.||Wish You Still Felt This Way||02:26|
|A10.||Just Like Da'||02:02|
|B3.||When I Met You||01:25|
|B11.||Call Me (Slowed Version)||02:44|
- writes: Time: 12:19 Date: 05.04.2023
- 2023-04-05 12:19:35 The Collection from 25,95 €
- Just WOW
- Maksym writes: Time: 21:05 Date: 19.03.2023
- 2023-03-19 21:05:04 The Collection from 25,95 €
- Exp. date of delivery changed T___T
- Vassilis writes: Time: 08:07 Date: 09.03.2023 Rating:
- 2023-03-09 08:07:53 The Collection from 25,95 €
- At Last... ''(-_-)''
- CARLOS writes: Time: 15:37 Date: 17.02.2023 Rating:
- 2023-02-17 15:37:14 The Collection from 25,95 €
- Been waiting so fucking long, blessedd