DJ Woody – Scratch Sounds No.1
- EU - Original
Blue Vinyl Edition!
- Royalty free sound library perfect for turntablists and producers.
- Extensive collection of skip-proof loops, chords, riffs, licks and solo’s.
- Original recordings of a cappella vocals, harmonica, piano, rhodes, hammond, clavinet, electric guitar, electric bass and drums.
- Side one programmed at 133.33bpm, side two programmed at 100bpm
- 2 lockgrooves (1 drumming sentence & 1 beat)
- Full colour reverse board sleeve
The SCRATCH SOUNDS series is a resource for the musically minded turntablist practitioner.
My aim with this series is to produce a coherent set of original recordings with vocalists and instrumentalists, designed specifically for the scratch musician.
Taking inspiration from the library music catalogues of the 1960’s and 70’s, each record is themed in style or mood. By building a library of Scratch Sounds the creative process becomes streamlined, enabling you to select the record most fitting to your project or jam.
For each instrument I have provided a combination of skip-proof loops, chords, riffs and licks. This is to ensure that the format isn’t overly prescriptive and allows for a variety of playing styles and approaches. I recorded separate takes for each tempo so each side has a distinct set of sounds. One of the most rewarding elements of turntablism is sample discovery, for this reason i made sure there was ample material for your digging pleasure.
It is my belief that with the correct tools and mindset we can further strengthen the legitimacy of the turntable as a musical instrument.
Es liegen keine Kommentare zu diesem Artikel vor.