DJ Woody – Scratch Sounds No.1
- EU - Original
Blue Vinyl Edition!
- Royalty free sound library perfect for turntablists and producers.
- 28 skip-proof scratch phrases.
- Original recordings of a cappella vocals, harmonica, piano, rhodes, hammond, clavinet, electric guitar, electric bass and drums.
- Side one reformated at 83.33bpm for portablists, side two programmed at 100bpm
- 2 lockgrooves (1 drumming sentence & 1 beat)
- Full colour reverse board sleeve
The SCRATCH SOUNDS series is a resource for the musically minded turntablist practitioner.
My aim with this series is to produce a coherent set of original recordings with vocalists and instrumentalists, designed specifically for the scratch musician.
Taking inspiration from the library music catalogues of the 1960’s and 70’s, each record is themed in style or mood. By building a library of Scratch Sounds the creative process becomes streamlined, enabling you to select the record most fitting to your project or jam.
This record is specially formatted for 7” and contains 28 skip-proof scratch phrases, many of which are different to those on the 12” version. Side one is programmed at 83.33 bpm and side two at 100 bpm.
It is my belief that with the correct tools and mindset we can further strengthen the legitimacy of the turntable as a musical instrument.
Es liegen keine Kommentare zu diesem Artikel vor.