- Hip Hop / Rap
- Beat Art
- Black Grooves
- Rock / Indie
- Exotic Grooves
- Pop & Various
- Print / Magazines
- Tapes & CDs
- Clothes / Merch
Vorkasse / Nachnahme
Top 200 Shop
Multi talented UK Jazz Pianist Greg Foat has teamed up with Mercury Award nominated "The Bees" member and multi instrumentalist Warren Hampshire to collaborate on a new LP drawing on their diverse musical influences. Classic British library music, 60s Italian soundtracks & lost Americana combined with touches of modern classical, minimalism, Jazz and Folk. Featuring many members of Greg and Warren's previous bands and one of the U.Ks finest Jazz drummers, Clark Tracy, the LP also features an Edinburgh orchestra and soloists hand picked and scored by the boys. Recorded all analogue onto 2" multitrack in Edinburgh, mixed down by Mattias Glavå at his studio in Gothenburg, Sweden then mastered and cut in Helsinki, Finland, it's truly a European affair flying in the face of the brexit nightmare.
- Warren Hampshire from The Bees teams up with pianist Greg Foat
- Recorded with full orchestra all anolog to tape
- Mixed down on fully analog desk from tape direct to the old Sun studios 1/4 Valve tape machine.
- Hand made paste back sleeve with 60s style gloss finish.
- Mastered from Tape direct to lathe at Timmion Cutting Studios Finland.
- Sleeve notes by Bob Lind
|A1.||Galaxies Like Grains of Sand|
|A3.||The Solar Winds (and Cadenza)|
|A4.||A Long Way Home|
|B2.||All Washed Up|
|B3.||How The Nights Can Fly|
|B4.||End Song (Reprise)|
Es liegen keine Kommentare zu diesem Artikel vor.