Jesse Dean Designs – JDDX2R - Jesse Dean Portable Fader (OG Black)
- Jesse Dean Designs
- US - Original
Color: OG Black!
The ultimate portable fader by the mighty Jesse Dean, this fader is ready for both regular and hamster scratchers!
- Dual rail 45mm
- Cuts from each side
- Custom engineered - no ware fader element
- Aux input
- Full stereo – no mono summing
- Full size fader cap by Cooler Caps!
Comes with custom made box, cables, velco and a sticker!
Cleaning and servicing: https://jessedeancustoms.com/2016/06/22/jddx2r-cleaning-and-servicing/
It is possible that pops and clicks persist if the fader is connected last in the chain.
Firstly, try unplugging the cable out from the turntable, then plug it back in.
If that does not work - follow the below procedure in sequential steps.
1. DISCONNECT ALL CABLES AND TURN OFF
2. TURN ON TURNTABLE
3. PLUG OUTPUT CABLE INTO FADER
4. PLUG OUTPUT CABLE TO SPEAKER
5. PLUG CABLE INTO INPUT ON FADER
6. PLUG INPUT CABLE INTO TURNTABLE
7. PLUG IN AUX CABLE INTO FADER
8. PLUG IN AUX CABLE INTO PHONE OR MEDIA